Will I receive my certificate at the Graduation Ceremony?
No. You will receive your certificate and academic transcript within 30 days of being signed off by your teaching department as having completed your training. This is a requirement of the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
Do Graduates need to Register?
- Graduands MUST register to participate in the Graduation Ceremony.
- Participation in the Graduation Ceremony is a charge of $50.00 for Graduands, which includes two (2) guest tickets.
- Registration can be completed via the booking link that was sent in your email invite to Graduation.
- When registering, please advise of any accessibility or disability requirements so we can accommodate.
When does Graduation Registration close?
Graduand Registration closes on Wednesday 13 March 2024.
Do I need to purchase tickets for my guests?
- Yes, guests must have a ticket to attend the Graduation Ceremony.
- Additional guest tickets cost $25.00 each and can be bought via the booking link that was sent in your email invite to Graduation.
- We recommend that Graduands purchase their additional guest tickets early to avoid missing out.
- When purchasing guest tickets, please advise of any accessibility or disability requirements so that we can accommodate.
- Guest tickets can be bought during the Graduation registration or as a separate purchase.
- Guest ticket cannot be reserved without payment.
What does my Graduand ticket include?
- Registration to the Graduation
- Two complimentary guest tickets
- Hiring of the academic regalia – stole and graduation gown
- Light refreshments
- Keep sake program
- Stage photography
When do guest ticket sales close?
Guest tickets will be available to purchase up until the day of the event, unless sold our prior.
Can children attend?
- Children are welcome to attend the Graduation Ceremony.
- Guest tickets must be purchased for children aged 12 and over. Children under 12 years must have a 'children's ticket'.
- Children's tickets can be purchased for children under the age of 12. These are available for $10.00 per child.
- Infants and toddlers do not require a ticket.
- All tickets can be purchased via the booking link that was sent in your email invite to Graduation.
- If you or your guests have any special requirements, i.e. disability assistance, seating with space for a stroller, please let us know when registering and purchasing tickets online.
- You may be asked to arrive earlier so that we can accommodate your request.
- If you would like to discuss with the event organisers, please email: email@example.com
What should I do if I am ineligible to graduate?
You need to contact your teaching coordinator and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I do if I believe I am eligible to graduate but haven't received an invite?
You should contact your teaching coordinator and email: email@example.com
How long is the Graduation Ceremony?
The graduation ceremony will last approximately 1.5 hours, depending on the number of Graduands that have registered to participate.
When do I receive my tickets for the graduation ceremony?
- When registering yourself as a graduate and purchasing your guest ticket, you will receive an automated email containing your tickets.
- Make sure to bring either a digital or printed copy to the Graduation.
Is parking available at the venue?
There are a number of car parks in close proximity to Ulumbarra Theatre including Park Road (behind the Golden Dragon Museum) and the QEO car park.
There is a disabled car parking zone adjacent to the venue and a drop off point immediately at the front of the venue for all Ulumbarra Theatre patrons.