Bendigo City Campus
The Bendigo City Campus Revitalisation Project (BCCRP)
Bendigo TAFE received 60-million-dollars from the government to fund a new campus that was recently completed in 2021. Two new buildings were introduced and existing heritage buildings were refurbished to create a vibrant and modern learning and interactive space for students, staff and the community.
The new Bendigo City Campus features a prominent, easy-to-find front door for the campus, on Hargreaves Street in Building G. It is an inviting Learning Hub, a one-stop-shop for learning and student support, with collaborative spaces for informal and formal training. There has also been enhanced disabled access and amenities along with inviting landscaping.
- Building E is the new home of hospitality, cookery, and barista bakery training. It also houses a new café and restaurant.
- Building G is a new building that houses the new spaces of hair and beauty, recruitment, and enrolment. It also boasts the new library space and main entrance.
- Building H encompasses the creative spaces and staff offices.
- Building J is another new building that comprises of foundations and pathways and the Indigenous Education Centre (IEC), English Language, VCAL Young Mums, Work Education, Life skills lab, Rooftop breakout space
- Building P embraces the Health and Community COE, classrooms, Rehab gym, and IT training.