We work with a number of International Education agents and partners all across the world for the recruitment of prospective students interested in studying at Bendigo TAFE.
Bendigo TAFE appoints highly reputable Education Agents and monitors then annually to ensure that they act ethically, honestly and in the best interest of international students as well as uphold the reputation of Australia’s international education sector.
Find an Agent
Bendigo TAFE has appointed education agents in many countries for prospective students to contact for advice and assistance. To find an education agent in your region please refer to the link below. For each education agent we have only provided details of their head office, however you can find more locations from the website.
The staff may visit your country to attend educational exhibitions. If you would like to know more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education Agent Obligations
- Refer students who genuinely intend to be temporary entrants to Australia for the purpose of achieving successful education outcomes at Bendigo TAFE and who then plan to utilise the skills gained through study in Australia to return home (or to an alternate country) to gain employment
- Ensure students receive accurate and current information about Bendigo TAFE, including campus locations, facilities, entrance requirements, information about the Bendigo TAFE course, and tuition fees
- Ensure students receive information about living in Australia, the local environment, costs of living and accommodation options
- Ensure that the Bendigo TAFE course is right for your client based on your client’s experience, English level and previous qualifications including information on content, duration, qualifications, tuition fees and payment/refund policies
- Ensure students are aware of the conditions of their student visas and ensure they comply with these conditions
- Do not engage in dishonest practices and not providing immigration advice where not qualified to do so
Must Not Do:
- Engage in dishonest practices including counselling students that they can arrive in Australia on a student visa with a primary purpose other than that of study
- Identify students who do not comply with visa conditions yet still proceed with sending an application to Bendigo TAFE
- Engage in false or misleading marketing/advertising or recruitment practices
- Provide false or inaccurate information about a course at Bendigo TAFE
- inaccurate information about employment or migration outcomes associated with a Bendigo TAFE course
- Commit to/guarantee a student that Bendigo TAFE will accept a prospective student into a course at Bendigo TAFE
- Advertise or market Bendigo TAFE in any way without prior consent from Bendigo TAFE’s International Office